CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The latest...

Recently Cloee...

  • has not been nearly as naughty as she was in June, July, and August (I think in addition to it just being a phase, she has also enjoyed having Carlee and Cade go back to school)
  • has not had nearly as many fevers and the few she has had haven't been in the 105 range where she typically likes to hover
  • has been breathing better
  • has screamed less (I've been trying to teach her to "ask nicely" and "talk soft")
  • has learned to pick up live crickets and bring them to me- no fear there
  • has learned to say a few words- she will attempt to say anything we ask her to say although it often sounds totally different than it should. She now regularly says "buckle" buh-ul and "open" opey because there is a buckle on her baby stroller
  • gotten very good at getting into Carlee's stuff and absolutely loves all of Carlee's favorite things (such as her Build-a-Bears) only because she knows she isn't supposed to touch them
  • has started banging on the computer keyboard and messing with the mouse- she thinks she's doing what the rest of us do on the 'puter
  • has let me do her hair and pulls it out much less than she used to
  • has changed her sleep patterns- she will go to bed at 8:30 pm and won't wake until 11 am or sometimes even noon, and then she will even take an afternoon nap. It's been crazy to get used to, I wander around all morning waiting for her to wake so I can get on with my day (no complaints though).
  • has learned to eat with a spoon and fork a little bit
  • has started sitting and watching tv for a split second, which is more than she has ever done before :)
  • has enjoyed sitting in her little stroller that is for her babies and have me push her around
  • brings me her shoes 50 times a day and says "soo, soo, soo; on, on, on" (and if I put them on she just wears them around the house, I used to think it was because she wanted to go bye-bye, but it's not, guess she just likes to wear shoes)
  • will give really great puckered kisses which we all love- Carlee and Cade can never get enough of them and they over do it and sometimes get a grouchy look or a "noooo-wah" from Cloee and speaking of "nooooo-wah"
  • will often answer with "nooooo-wah" or "noooooo-www" when she doesn't want something. She says it in the cutest little voice, I will try to record it on my phone because I want to save it forever!
  • will also get told "no, no" and so after that for the next 5 minutes she talks to the air and repeatedly says "no, no" "no, no" "no, no" and she wags her finger.
She is becoming a toddler and is no longer a baby. Boy do they grow up fast!!!

I can't remember if I posted this before- she calls Carlee Lah-Lee and calls Cade a mixture between Deed and Dee dee.

0 comments: