The last time I took Cloee to see Dr Campbell for her never ending fevers was March of this year. It is now September. The longest she has gone without a fever was in April/May. She went 4 and a half weeks. She continues to have these horrible 105 degree temps every 10 days-3 weeks. They always last right around 5 or 6 days. I distinctly remember he having a fever over Memorial Day weekend (while we were camping), over 4th of July (in Flagstaff this year since Will was working in Texas), over Cade and Will's birthday (July 22nd) and most recently over Labor Day weekend (while we were camping). She had them in between too- those were just the dates that stand out to me. It sucks and I wish I could change this for her. She never has any other symptoms- just this high fever. She doesn't eat much while she is fevering but she drinks a TON, which is really great because dehydration is the biggest problem with a high fever like that, other than seizures (which I don't think she suffers from, except one time when I was in the ER with her- THAT was scary!).
I hope that by the time her 3rd birthday comes she will have grown out of these darned fevers. Perhaps her body will be able to fight whatever is going on inside her.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Fevers, fevers, and more fevers
at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment