The first time you ate baby cereal was May 8th, 2008. I hope your little tummy can handle it. I haven't yet asked Dr. Campbell if you are well enough for a food upgrade so I am hoping you are ok with it. So far it has made you gassy but hopefully you will get past that. I have given it to you a few times now. I add a little big of the preemie formula powder and some warm water. You are getting the hang of it. You really like it. I am just waiting until the day when you sneeze and it blows all over me!!! I hate that but it happens all the time. Cade took this nice picture with my cell phone, sorry a bit blurry. Love you my big girl!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Cloee's first time eating baby cereal
at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment