CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Momma's Good Sleeper Girl!

Cloee Mae you are such a good sleeper! I thought you would be on that NICU schedule forever but luckily you didn't stick with it for more than a week after you came home. You are now about 22 weeks old and for the past week or two you have slept a solid 8 hours every night. It doesn't matter what time you go to sleep~ you wake exactly 8 hours later. Asleep at 8:30pm- awake at 4:30am; asleep at 10:40pm- awake at 6:40am! You are so wonderful my Cloee Bear! BUT and this is a big BUT... you sleep terribly during the day. The longest you usually sleep is an hour. I don't know if you get hungry or what but you wake up within 20-60 minutes. (I used to have such a hard time keeping Cade away from you during the day but now I put you in the pack 'n play and let you sleep there and then I occupy Cade so he doesn't bug you, or I threaten to ground him from the Wii- so he has done pretty well resisting you, even though it is oh so hard to do for him!) Oh well, at least you sleep well at night time.

0 comments: