CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

EVER

I'm delirious. Cloee is delirious. For different reasons, although I don't know what those reasons are. It is 4 am and I still haven't been to sleep yet, although thankfully Cloee has slept quite a bit, considering...

Could be the ZippFizz shot I drank today at 11 am.
Yes I consider it today still, today being Thursday. 'Tomorrow' doesn't come at midnight for me, like many. Tomorrow comes after I have been asleep for a period of time (I choose how long that period of time is) while the sun is down, which I have not yet done.
Would it hype me up for well over 12 hours? I dunno.

So maybe it's the excitement over realizing tomorrow (being Friday, which is really today to some people since it is well past midnight) is my 10 year wedding anniversary. It's a possibility I suppose. That's pretty exciting stuff!

OR...Maybe it's the fact that my sweet baby has a 104.3 fever. An hour after a dose of Motrin.

Yeah I'm thinkin' that's it.

I am unable to focus on the fact that she is alive, despite all odds, and be grateful for that.

Will she ever be healthy?

EVER could be a long time.
Or a short time.

I will let you know when we reach EVER.

0 comments: