CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cloee Can Walk

CLOEE CAN WALK NOW!

Yesterday during physical therapy Ms Chris and I were trying to get Cloee to walk from one of us to the other. She had a Wii game in her hand (she keeps her balance better when she holds something) and Ms Chris was holding out the tv remote and Cloee just sort of wandered over to her- 4 steps total on her first try without holding onto a finger. We were so excited.

Later last night Will and I kept trying to get her to walk back and forth to us and she thought she was such a big shot. She saw how excited we got when she would take some steps so she kept doing it for us. We were so thrilled. Will, Carlee, and I were just watching and giggling because we were so proud of her. The minute she woke up this morning we all wanted to try to make her walk. Unfortunately she just wanted her daddy to hold her. But we will sure try again later!

0 comments: