Well things have actually been FANTASTIC for our little Cloee girl lately. Will and I talk about how different Cloee is when she's feeling good. She's so happy and fun! It is sad to say but she just isn't the easiest to have around when she is dealing with some sort of crap going on. Thankfully she has been ear-infection-free for over a month now. I am crossing my fingers that she has outgrown them. Her lungs have also been incredibly healthy which means her body is getting stronger and is able to fight off the yucky bugs that come her way. She did have that nasty virus a few weeks ago that I blogged about and then last week she got the stomach flu (Cade and I were plagued with it as well). But other than that I think this is the healthiest she's ever been.
Cloee's big things these days are: when I say "sooooo big" she lifts her hands way above her head; when I say "yaaaaay Cloee" she claps her hands; when I say gimme 5 and lay my hand out she will clap her hand to mine a bunch of times; if Cloee is left with a shoe, sock, slipper, and even daddy's roller blades she will try to put them on her feet; likewise with a hat or sunglasses- she tries to put them on her head (I've tried to grab my cell phone and quickly video tape her but she stops if she knows we're looking at her); if I say gimme kissee she will lean forward and open her mouth and give big wet kisses, sometimes she will give me one then Will one then give me another one then give Will another one and she goes back and forth until we are laughing so hard and she gets bored of it; she learned some 'baby signs' in January- mostly 'more' and 'please' but hasn't done them at all since we have been back from California despite the fact that I try to make her say them EVERY time she wants something - she's SOOOO stubborn because I know she can do them, but today she did them both again. I was so excited and she when she sees me getting excited then she wants to do them even more. Yahoo for that step. A little stubbornness dissipating; Cloee gets into every cupboard in the house and cleans it out for me, she will seriously take every single item out of the cabinet if I don't get to her in time, the worst is when I am showering because she takes all my hair products out and throws them everywhere and gets all the cottonballs and Qtips out and makes the biggest mess. It just drives me nuts, and of course Will still hasn't put the child locks on all the cupboards yet but he's getting there; Cloee's hair is growing in quite well though not nearly enough for any sort of piggy on top or sides, darn it if she would just keep a head bow on!; she can stand unassisted for a short period of time- maybe 20 seconds, and 2 days ago she went from a sitting position to standing up in the middle of the room and then after about 10 seconds she took ONE step! and then yesterday she stoop up in the middle of the room and took ONE step and then today she stood up in the middle of the room but didn't take a step :( I'm sure she will be walking before I know it and then I won't be able to stop her but I am just anxious to see her catch up in every area.
Oh this is HUGE...Cloee has had physical therapy basically since she came home from the hospital. At first she had it 3 times each week and then it was just too much for her so we went down to twice each week. It has been great and she would NEVER have moved ahead the way she has if she didn't have this therapy. So here's the super great news... Cloee can go down to once a week. That is so exciting because it means she is catching up. Yay, yay, yay!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Whats Going On With Cloee These Days?
at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment