Saturday night when Will and I got home from a date Cloee was burning up. I checked her temp- 105.7! Hot dang! just kidding :) So since it was over 105 (FYI-typically you don't need to take your child to the hospital until their fever is 105 and above) I took her to the ER. They checked for strep and influenza and both were negative. They did a lung x-ray and it didn't show any pneumonia. Her right ear was a bit red. Her throat was a bit red as well. They sent us home with a 10 day script for Augmentin in attempt to ward off anything that may be brewing. Since Saturday I have been giving Tylenol and Motrin religiously and she has stayed fever-less and fairly chipper. Who knows what is going on with her. We just never really know.
On a positive note... she gets tubes placed on May 19th. At this time the ENT will also do an investigative surgery to check out her airway and everywhere in that area. I'm so excited for the tubes and even more excited to know what they find when they get in there.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Another fever
at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment