CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Head Bonk

We were having a great time at Uncle Mark's celebrating Father's Day when out of the blue Cloee tripped and bonked her forehead/eyebrow on the coffee table. There was a glass topper on it and I think that is what caused the gash. Will and I took her together to Phoenix Children's Hospital and she got 5 stitches. It barely even bled, which was really weird.
It was NOT fun holding her down! She was numb from the numbing gel so she didn't feel anything. She didn't get surprised or more upset when the stitch would poke through her skin so we knew she couldn't feel it, or at least that it wasn't hurting her. She just didn't want to be held down. The nurse held her head, Will held her arms and chest, and I held her legs. It was a workout for all three of us! She is so feisty and very strong. This little one is definitely our problem child- medically anyway, but we love her despite the piles of medical bills. :)


OUCH!!!!



While waiting for the numbing gel to numb the area to be sewn up
Daddy helped Cloee play I mean clean her hands with the hand sanitizing foam




All sewn up
(the scratch above the stitches is from a bonk a few days ago- hopefully Cloee's balance gets better soon!)

0 comments: