Every single time I am on my computer Cloee wants to get up on my lap and pound on the keyboard. I have tried giving her a keyboard that isn't plugged in but she knows it doesn't do anything and so she doesn't pay it any attention. She still wants to get to mine. So today while I was at my computer she wandered in and kept trying to get me to pick her up and set her on my lap. I did and I pointed to the keyboard and shook my finger at is as I said very sternly, "No No!" She climbed down and walked away- all the way to kitchen. As she walked she shook her finger and softly repeated over and over again, "No No", "No No", "No No". It was the cutest thing. I have noticed a few other times today where she will walk around saying it. What have I started? ERGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment