When Cloee was still in the hospital I told Will I wanted to get her ears pierced before she turned 1 but he thought she should be able to choose. So we never did it. But then I got to thinking... by the time you give your daughter the chance to choose she is too scared to actually go through with it. So if we do it when she's young enough and doesn't know to be scared then it is outta the way. So tonight was the night...
She started off by playing with a few things in the store. She had no clue she was gonna get her little ears poked in a few minutes :(
Just for the record- Cloee didn't really cry very much. She was pretty much just VERY angry at being held tightly to keep her head still. We are pretty sure her pain receptors are broken :) That's our tough girl!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment