Cloee recently had some high fevers. The first one only lasted about half a day. The next one was about 10 days later and lasted a whole day. The next one was a week later and was 2 days. Super high and no other symptoms. I decided to take her back to Dr Shiflet. She was scanned and sure enough she had so much crap going on again. Multiple parasites, CMV, kingella kingae, and 2 other viruses. We got some more drops for her and she should be good to go. I am going to try to take her in for a re-scan and am hoping things look better. Because her immune system is weak, in comparison to the rest of us, her body is less able to fight off as much bacteria, viruses, etc as the rest of us. I sure hope that changes and she becomes stronger as she gets older.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment