I asked many of those that attended your blessing to send me an email with their thoughts and feelings about it so I could record it for you. The only ones that responded were the ones below.
Grandpa Ron emailed me this regarding your blessing:
it brings tears to my eyes to just think about it. the spirit was so strong. Will (with Gods help) gave such a beautiful blessing . i have heard quite a few; none come even close . he can feel real good about it and the priesthood he holds. it was a blessing to me and to all that were there. i can't imagine that the others there, especially those not currently going to church, did not feel the same. love you . dad
Grandma Joann emailed this as well as a copy of the words of the blessing:
Cari,
I've attached Cloee's blessing. As I said to you on Sunday.... there
was a lot that I didn't get. When I was transcribing I started putting
things that I remembered but didn't have in writing and then I thought,
"No, only put exactly what you have written. Let Cari and Will write
about their feelings." So... I missed a lot, but didn't want to
interject my feelings. It was a BEAUTIFUL blessing with many wonderful
promises for a VERY special daughter!!! I am so grateful I was able to
be in attendance for such a sacred, special experience.
With Love,
Joann
Mommy's friend Alisa Larson emailed me this:
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Blessing remarks
Cari, mostly I just felt touched when Will talked about her being a light that could only be inherited from a loving Heavenly Father and about all the people she would touch in her life. That was honestly one of the most touching and spirit felt blessings I have ever attended. Please let Will know how strongly I felt the spirit as soon as he started the blessing. We are all so happy for you!
Love,
Alisa
at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment