Things Cloee has started doing lately:
- She loves her hand-sandwiches. (get it?) She will gnaw on her fists like crazy.
- If you put your fingers or a toy in front of her she will grab for it and pull it to her mouth. Sometimes she misses and grabs next to the toy which makes me wonder if her eyes are ok- I think they are- I think it is just the hand-eye coordination thing she's got to work on.
- When laying on her back, though she doesn't like to do it for too long, she will kick kick kick. I just love it- watching her legs just go go go!
- When nursing she will rub my chest- sometimes it starts to get raw so I put my hand there and she will rub my hand. It isn't really smooth rubbing though- it's kinda choppy. It's hard to describe. I think I have a video of it on my phone. I need to learn how to put videos on here.
- When Will and I are talking she will watch whoever is speaking and look back and forth at us. It's funny- she seems like she is really part of the conversation. I think she just likes to hear our voices.
0 comments:
Post a Comment